Hospital management requires effective decision making which facilitates professional Patient care at hospital. Writer HIMS Solution provides automation in the system for reliable, cost-effective, and efficient system at Hospital addressing challenges faced during Patient care.
Writer HIMS Solution has ability to exchange health information electronically & can help you provide higher quality and safer care for patients while creating tangible enhancements for your organization.
It helps hospital for better health care by
- Providing accurate, up-to-date, and complete information about patients at the point of care
- Enabling quick access to patient records for more coordinated, efficient care
- Securely sharing electronic information with patients and other clinicians
- Helping providers more effectively diagnose patients, reduce medical errors, and provide safer care
- Improving patient and provider interaction and communication, as well as health care convenience
- Enabling safer, more reliable prescribing
- Helping promote legible, complete documentation and accurate, streamlined coding and billing
- Enhancing privacy and security of patient data
- Helping providers improve productivity and work-life balance
- Enabling providers to improve efficiency and meet their business goals
- Reducing costs through decreased paperwork, improved safety, reduced duplication of testing, and improved health.
- Advanced Technology with State of Art System for Hospitals
- Maintaining of Electronic Medical Records (EMR) for Multispecialty & Super specialty hospitals
- Web-enabled System & Integrated Modular System
- Supports CPT (Current Procedural Terminology) & ICD (International Classification of Disease) 9,10 codes
- Electronic Insurance Claims management
- Integrated GUI based Business Intelligent tool for generating graphical interactive reports
- Government Healthcare Schemes \ Concessional Health Concession
- Tablet & Mobile interfaced
- Management Information System – MIS Graphics enabled
- User friendly application, Easy to Implement and Customize according to user’s requirements.
- Interface with PACS (Picture Archiving and Communication System) & LIS (Laboratory Information System)
- Interface with Critical Care & Pathology Devices
- Multi Location Hospital Integration
- Cloud based.